We have fun breaking things, and then helping companies fix them. We take in pride in the quality of our work, and are always looking for people that are passionate about what they do. Come work with some of the most experienced individuals in the security industry where everyone, even the bosses, are hackers.
Work with some of the biggest companies in the world, as well as small to mid-size businesses across the globe. We have built a reputation for going beyond expectations, and our people are the reason. No one here is a scanner jockey. If there is a way in, we are going to find it.
If you have a passion for security and learning how to be the best we want to talk to you!
We are currently looking for:
Whether you are a seasoned veteran or looking for a new opportunity, we want to talk. Some of our most successful testers have come from jobs outside of the security industry. What we look for is passion, willingness, and aptitude.
- Work with a large variety of clients and different types of assessments. One week you could be working on a mobile application, and the next be working with someone on an external test.
- Work with tools such as Metasploit, Burp Suite, Nessus, and Empire Framework
- We go farther than what scanners will pick up. We deliver and perform real world attacks, just like our customers face every day. That’s where the fun begins! There are no scanner jockeys here.
- Deliver and present professional reports to client’s leadership and security teams.
- After we break things, we deliver remediation advice and help find solutions to potential security threats.
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent experience/certification acceptable
- General understanding of database administration and threat defense
- Solid understanding of enterprise Microsoft Active Directory environments
- Strong understanding of modern client and server operating systems: Windows, Linux, OSX
- General understanding of network fundamentals: IP Subnetting, TCP/UDP Ports, Routing Protocols, VPNs, ACLs, Firewall Management, Proxy Services, Wireless Networks
Our benefits are well above the industry standard including
- Company 401(k)
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision
- Generous PTO package
- Phone Plan
- Paid training
- Healthy work-life balance
- An amazing atmosphere where the company ACTUALLY cares about your success. We are only as successful as the people we work with.
If any of these positions interest you, or you have any questions about the company please contact us at email@example.com or fill out the form in the sidebar.